Why choose McNally...
A school of excellence
“Nothing but the best” is our motto. Excellence is what we strive for in our school.
- Provincial leader in International Baccalaureate (IB) student enrolment
- Focus on digital literacies and skills
- Annual participation in many academic competitions (skills, science and math)
- Annual dance and fine arts showcases and many Band Concerts and Coffee House events
- Award-winning theatre productions and opportunities to participate in technical production and/or performance
- Musical groups like concert band, jazz ensemble and jazz choir
- A brand new Learning Commons as a hub for various types of student learning
- 20 portable computer labs
- Multiple science labs, computer labs, CTS labs and fine arts rooms.
Making the Move to High School
McNally Program Guide for 2019-2020
McNally is the right size of high school...large enough to offer a good diversity of programming, and small enough to really get to know and provide support for each one of our students. Our school motto - “Nihil Sed Optimun” - “Nothing but the Best” is what’s expected of all of us. Our motto comes to life through the spirit and pride of each and every one of us at McNally. Please click here for our 2018-19 program guide. Click here for the McNally Program Guide 2019-2020.
McNally Course Offerings for 2019-2020
In an effort to assist parents and students registering next year at McNally, please find the attached Course Offerings Booklet. This booklet provides a detailed description of each of the courses offered and also provides information with regards to grad requirements, recommended transfer marks and course planning documents. Click here for the McNally 2019-2020 Course Offerings.
Please feel free to contact one of our coordinators at McNally if you should require any further information or assistance.
High School Guide for 2019-2020
There are many steps between finishing Grade 9 and starting the first day of high school. Before you make the move, check out the district’s 2019-2020 High School Guide for information about core courses, diploma requirements, awards and scholarships, post-secondary options and more. Learn more about high school registration.