School Supply List
The following is a list of supplies that high school students may use throughout the year. We encourage the reuse of supplies which are in good condition. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, students are unable to share supplies. Teachers will identify any additional supplies required for specific courses.
- Backpack or bag (to carry personal supplies; no locker availability)
- Water Bottle
- Set of Earbuds or headphones
- Pencils and erasers
- Pens: red, blue and black
- Calculator (teachers will identify model/type)
- Binders and dividers
- Looseleaf 3 hole paper and graph paper
- Metal pencil sharpener with shavings container
- Combination lock for PE (will be available for purchase at the school or students can bring their own combination lock. No key locks permitted.)
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (sanitizer also available)
- Personal masks (two per day, wear one and store an extra one in a sealed plastic bag, students will be provided with two masks but may wish to purchase additional masks)
Bring Your Own Device – As McNally High School moves towards cloud computing, students may bring their devices to access their Google SHARE account, school files, or the internet during the school day. Students should use their devices for educational purposes and have a secure location to keep their devices. All school and student-owned devices fall under the McNally Responsible Use of Technology Agreement. However, all McNally students will have access to our computer labs and Chromebooks to do their work at school.
Families are encouraged to buy an electronic device for their child through the Division’s Chromebook parent purchase program, or from a retailer. This new Chromebook Parent Purchase Program is an option for parents and guardians who want to buy a Chromebook for their child. (*Families are not required to buy a Chromebook.) Students are responsible for sanitizing their own personal devices on a continuous basis.