High School Programming (Grades 10-12)
High schools within EPSB offer curricular programming according to the Alberta programs of study, but the delivery of these courses is unique to each school. McNally's academic programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education, but a school’s focus, optional courses and activities will vary depending on how it is organized to meet student needs. Visit the different sections of our website or our Program Guide to learn more about what McNally has to offer!
“Nothing but the best” is our motto. Excellence is what we strive for in school programming, culture and infrastructure.
- Portable computer labs (Chromebooks and laptops) with Epson Boards in most classrooms
- Annual Dance and Fine Arts showcases and our Band concerts and Band Coffee House events
- Learning Resource Centre equipped with 60 student laptops and e-readers
- Focus on 21st century digital literacies and competencies
- Multiple science labs
- Annual participation in numerous academic competitions (skills, science and math)
- Award-winning theatre productions and opportunities for participation in technical production and/or performance
- Musical groups like concert band, jazz ensemble and jazz choir
- Nationally recognized Computing Sciences program
- Nationally recognized Health Care Aide dual credit program
- Student conferences (Quest Days) for leadership, wellbeing, academic extensons, and career pathway development