WHY CHOOSE MCNALLY...
A school of excellence
“Nothing but the best” is our motto. Excellence is what we strive for in our school.
- Provincial leader in International Baccalaureate (IB) student enrolment
- Host site of Edmonton Public School's Business and Innovation Program
- Excellence in Academics, Athletics, Fine Arts, and Leadership opportunities
Recently renovated and brand new spaces
- Business Entrepreneuship & Design Creation Classrooms
- Student Leadership Hub
- Career Development Centre
- Construction and Design Thinking Lab
- Foods Lab
- McNally Makes production spaces
- Audio Recording Whisper Room
- Dance & Yoga Studio
- Medical Studies and Community Care Lab
Making the Move to High School
High School Guide for 2024-2025
There are lots of steps between finishing Grade 9 and starting high school. Making the move to high school 2024-25 High School Guide helps walk you through the transition to Grade 10. It’s packed with information about core courses, diploma requirements, awards and scholarships, post-secondary options and more. Learn more about high school registration.
Registration Update for 2023-2024
Please note for the 2023 - 2024 school year, McNally High School is full in planned classes in Grades 10 to 12 in the regular program. We will now only accept resident students in Grades 10 and 11 who have newly moved into the school’s attendance area. A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes.
If you are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online.